Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Heart This Idea


I couldn't resist. Isn't this bedroom from someone's Parisian loft (sigh) lovely? I was reading The Style Files this morning and saw it - I think the imperfection in the heart and the way the photos line up adds so much character. So sweet! Sometimes it is hard for me to break the mold of lining things up perfectly, making sure everything is nicely matted and framed (so many photos are sitting in boxes or piles because they haven't found a matted frame yet) - I just need to be more whimsical. Do you think Chris would go for the heart idea? Hmmm...maybe a more manly shape.

3 comments:

Rymin said...

Very cute blog Lisa!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm... I have a hunch that Chris won't go for a kaleidoscopic heart made out of polaroid's above his bed... a very STRONG hunch! :)

Anonymous said...

i like being anonymous. It's kinda fun!