Monday, December 10, 2007

Art vs. Craft this past weekend


On Saturday, Chris and I attended the Art vs. Craft show on Van Buren at the Humphrey Scottish Rite Masonic Center. It was my first time attending the show - don't ask me HOW I did not know about it before, but it was so so so wonderful! All of the vendors were friendly, helpful and super talented. The quality of the goods really made an impression on me - the quality was so high, so well-made and all were unique and fun to browse! I get really spazzy when I am surrounded by lots of good selection. Chris is my witness - I almost fell down the stairs right when we walked in I was so excited. If I could scoop up all of the great artists and crafters that were there, and drop them right into my store, I certainly would! I collected lots of business cards (and some goodies for Christmas presents as well) - and am putting that into my stock-pile of potential vendors for Flora + Fauna! (sorry for the crappy photo - the lighting and my camera were not getting along).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true, she did almost fall down when we walked in! So much good stuff, and so little time!