Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chair Love


Chris and I love chairs. We would fill our home with nothing but chairs if we could. Modern, antique, retro, classic - you name it. If it is even remotely interesting, we will be drawn to it. I'm not sure where this love of chairs stems from, all I know is that I am into this one right now. Although I'm sure Chris would appreciate it, it might be a little too girly for him. Perfect for my store though, right? If I had to name it, it would be called Love. I have a feeling this future store of mine is going to be an explosion of femininity, just so I will be able to get all of the pink out of my system.

2 comments:

Karen said...

This chair IS love. Where is it from?

lisa said...

I wish I knew! I am horrible at collecting tons of photos in a desktop folder, and not recording where I find them from. Kind of defeats the purpose! :)