Friday, January 11, 2008

laundry day?



I enjoy doing laundry. Not the folding - no no. But for some reason I like the rest of it - maybe it is just because it's easy (for most of us). I can kind of just float through it, and let my mind wander. It gets to wander a lot, probably because I do laundry so infrequently that I have to invest a big chunk of time once I finally get around to it. So, I'm thinking...wouldn't it be a really fun project to pimp my laundry area out? It's different that doing a more important room in the house - I think it would actually be more fun - less thought involved - less stressing over expenses. I could get pretty creative (one the cheap!), especially with the help of these fun pictures. I feel a weekend project coming on! (Look at the utility sink skirt- ahhh!)

1 comment:

azn1981 said...

I love these pictures. I, too, wish I had a pimped out laundry area :)