Thursday, May 15, 2008

Color Coordination






I love color coordination. Don't these photographs (found of Susan Gower's Nifty Thrifty Dry Goods via decor8) just make you want to dig? I think I normally first know the color of something I envision or need, and want to hunt from there. That's why I love the search by color feature on etsy, for example. And I love when stores organize their clothing by hue - so easy, so organized, so convenient! Some stores (Forever 21, for starters) - make my head want to explode. Too many items - too little order. I walked past my image in a mirror while shopping with my dear Allison there one time and saw a deep crease embedded in my forehead - shopping like that literally gives me wrinkles! So - I'm making a mental note now; thoughtful, planned store organization. Seems logical.

1 comment:

azn1981 said...

I was under the impression that when we were shopping at Forever 21 that a huge, pulsating vein in your forehead was threatening to pop. But who's keeping track?