Friday, November 30, 2007

Back to School!


Here's the description for the first workshop I'm going to take. I was going to do it tomorrow morning, but I think with everything going on this weekend I might instead go to the next one offered (it's a Tuesday night - works better for me!)

Exploring Entrepreneurship (so hard to spell!): "Want to know what it takes to start a business and if this might be the right move for you? Looking for resources to help you build on an idea for a business? Start with this session on exploring entrepreneurship offered at convenient locations around the city. We will give you the tools to assess yourself and your idea, and point you toward the resources you will need to turn your idea into a business concept. This two-hour session is your starting point, enroll now."

Okay! I love school.

1 comment:

azn1981 said...

I used to say that I loved school, too. Hmmm, isn't that INTERESTING.