Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Inspiring Workspace


I just love the collection of found objects and assorted miscellaneous items found in the workspace of Holly Waterfield's office space in the West Village at her boutique, Camp. I saw this photo on decor8 this morning, but it was also featured in domino a few issues back (sorry - not exactly sure when). Actually, Camp is a great inspiration for me - if I remember the article correctly, Holly had the idea for the store for a long time and one day was walking down the street, saw the perfect location and snatched it up - and thus began Camp! I love how it sort of all fell into place for her and she was kind of tossed right into it all. (My cousin was just telling me last night that the more prepared I am up front, the more likely something like that could happen for me. Hmmm...)

No comments: