Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lovely Spaces

I think I should include a disclaimer - for a while now I've been collecting imagery in a folder on my desktop. That's probably where the majority of the pictures will come from for a while. I promise any new imagery I collect from here on I will do my best to include links or credits so you can find them for yourself, but for now just enjoy the eye candy. I love the warm wood tones and good lighting - and where did they get that beautiful wall hanging! Jealous.
A lot of the spaces I love as inspiration for Flora + Fauna are those of people's homes. Probably partly because those types of photos are easier to come by, but also because I really hope to achieve an inviting and comfortable space that feels just as nice as walking into someone's really great house.
Cute sign - looks like SF.
Love the way the fruit on the table coordinates with the prints throughout the room.
I absolutely love the way this organic element was introduced into the room. Totally unexpected but beautiful. Especially against that sky blue wall!

No comments: